Bus Information Istria
Croatia travel by bus is a very comfortable and surprisingly cheap form of travel.
Travel in Croatia by Bus
Croatia travel by bus is relatively inexpensive and can be a pleasant experience for those who want to enjoy the views en route.
Bus services in Croatia are very good and usually on time. The coaches used are mainly of a high standard so you can expect a comfortable journey.
Pula is the main hub and all major resorts in Istria are accessible by bus as well as connections to other parts of Croatia. International destinations are also available.
If you need a break from the lovely scenery, consider using the on-board Wi-Fi with your laptop or mobile device (most, but not all buses have this service).
Please remember that large baggage such as a standard suitcase will be stored in the hold. There is a charge for this, around 70 kuna.
If you need any further help, please contact us and we will be happy to help.
Travel Croatia – apply for Discount Card
Travelling by bus in Croatia is quite cheap by many countries standards, and here is a way to make it even cheaper!
Get up to 35% off your ticket prices by applying for a discount card with Brioni Pula Bus Company. Cards are available at their Pula office and here is more information.
What is a-card?
a-card is a document based on which all users are entitled to an additional 5% discount when buying bus tickets on the lines of the carrier Autotrans.
All categories of passengers (except children)
ATR discounts with a-card:
- 5% off standard one way ticket on journeys longer than 40 km
- 15% off standard return ticket on journeys up to 40 km
- 30% off standard return ticket on journeys longer than 40 km
- 20% off one way ticket for people under 26 and older than 60 years
- 35% off return ticket for people under 26 and older than 60 years
Where can you get a-card?
– Autotrans coach stations and outlets: Rijeka, Poreč, Rovinj, Pazin, Labin, Umag, Opatija, Delnice, Ogulin, Senj, Gospić, Novalja, Rab, Krk, Lošinj, Cres, Novi Vinodolski, Crikvenica, Blato, Korčula, Supetar
– Autotrans offices at stations: Zagreb, Zadar, Šibenik and Pula
– APP Požega coach stations and outlets: Osijek, Nova Gradiška, Pakrac, Požega, Slavonski brod, Tourist agency Đakovo, Zadar (at coach station), Belišće
– coach stations: Karlovac, Šibenik, Split (at Autotrans representatives), Ploče, Dubrovnik
A photo size 2,5*3cm
Issuing of the card is free of charge and has no period of validity.
- International lines (except relations: Rijeka-Trst, Zagreb-Trst, Istra-Trst, Rijeka-Ljubljana)
- Promotional lines,
- lines that operate on the island of Brač
- lines of urban transport in Lošinj and Krk
- lines Rovinj-Amarin and Rovinj-Polari
- certain departures on following relations: Zagreb-Rijeka, Karlovac-Rijeka, Zagreb-Baška, Zagreb-Punat, Zagreb-Krk, Zagreb-crikvenica, Zagreb-Novi Vinodolski and Zagreb-Selce
- Lines provided in cooperation with other carriers (unless otherwise agreed)